Ever wanted to make a virus? No, I didn’t meant one, Which will destroy your PC or corrupt it, But I am going to teach you something cool in this tutorial.
There are always some annoying friends who keep on messing with your system, so here is little bit fun for you people to freak out some of your annoying friends. it is just a harmless virus prank, which when executed can freak out your friends all you have to do is just follow the instructions here.
To create this Virus we have to create two files.
let’s create these files
1.Open Notepad and save file as computer.vbs
2.right-click on file and click on edit then paste these lines
X=MsgBox("Error while opening Computer. Do you want to fix it?",4+64,"Computer") X=MsgBox("Unable to fix this error. Do you want to scan your Computer?",3+48,"Computer Scan") X=MsgBox("Alert! Virus has been detected. Do you want to delete this Virus?",3+16,"Alert") X=MsgBox("unable to delete this Virus.",1+64,"Critical Error") X=MsgBox("Virus is Activated",2+16,"Virus Alert") X=MsgBox("Deleting System Files..",2+16,"File Deletion") X=MsgBox("Copying your Credentials..",2+48,"Virus Alert") X=MsgBox("Please wait. Uploading your files to Hack Server. Do you want to stop this process?",4+64,"File Transfer") X=MsgBox("Access Denied. File Transfer Completed?",1+16,"Completed") X=MsgBox("Your Computer is Hacked.",1+64,"Hacked") X=MsgBox("You have no longer access to your Computer",1+48,"System failure") X=MsgBox("Delete Boot Sector? If you delete you will be no longer to use this Computer.Are you sure?(Y/N) .",4+48,"System failure") Set oShell = WScript.CreateObject("WSCript.shell") oShell.run("C:shutdown.bat")
(“C:shutdown.bat”) it will be the address of the file shutdown.bat
like in this case it is in C drive you can change it according to your need.
3.Then save the file.
You can write any number from 1,2,3 or 4 instead of 0 (before the ‘+’ symbol)
0 = OK Button
1 = OK / Cancel Button
2 = Abort / Retry / Ignore Button
3 = Yes / No / Cancel Button
4 = Yes / No Button
5 = Retry / Cancel Button
and same you can write 32 or 48 or 64 instead of 16.
16 = Critical Icon
32 = Help Icon
48 = Warning Icon
64 = Information Icon
1.Open Notepad and save file as shutdown.bat
2.right-click on file and click on edit then paste this command
shutdown /s /t 60
It is just a simple Dos command which will be executed at the end
/s stands for shutdown
/t stands for timer you can modify the 60 sec according to your requirement
3.Then save the fille.
- Place your computer.vbs and shutdown.bat in Local Disk C or any other drive you would like to placeIn my case it is in local disk Cso the address of shutdown.bat file is
- Right click on computer.vbs and create a shortcut on desktop
- Change the icon of you shortcut by following stepsright-click-go to properties-click on change icon-browse icon of my computer and click ok-click on apply
- your virus is ready to prank your friends
Points to remember
- Save files as extension .vbs and .bat not .txt
- In below command you have to specify the location of the shutdown.bat file it should be right.
- Once you have created the shortcut of computer.vbs file you can’t change the location of file but if you have to change create an another shortcut after changing the location of file
If you liked this Article make sure that check our other article :
Note:-If your system starts to shutdown in 60 sec open run (winkey+r)-> type cmd-> type shutdown/a to abort the shutdown